Thursday, March 26, 2009

How clean is your house?

I have found a new show (its not new, just new to me) on the BBC "How clean is your house" Its about these two British Ladies, Kim and Agie, going into peoples filth holes and helping them clean them up and teaching them how to properly clean their houses. These houses are just complete shambles, filth doesnt describe the rat droppings, mold, traash, trash, trash, trash, trash, and more trash in these peoples houses. How do people live like this and even worse some of these people have kids living with them some even young. How has noone done anything to punish these people for making kids live in it.. its cruelty. Just watch one episode and you will puke, be disgusted, and maybe liek me enthralled to watch over and over again. It is on at 4pm and 430pm everyday Monday through Friday on the BBC. Watch an episode and tell me what you think and if you are as disgusted as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment